Saturday, 14 May 2011

DIGITAL LECTURE

Designing for digital

During this lecture we have learnt the process to design digitally. Being an iphone customer myself I have managed to get my hands on all sorts of fascinating applications making my life much easier.
Our task in the digital lecture was to help an independent coffee shop chain go digital and take in to consideration the criteria, design and strategy.  In order to achieve my task I first began to brainstorm, I then came up with a few design ideas for the app and then carried out some research on coffee shop applications. One app that caught my attention was the Starbucks application seen below in the video and screen grabs.




Through my research and design ideas I decided to make a application for miracles coffee shop a local coffee shop back home in London.

MY APPLICATION 


A flow diagram demonstrating the process of which my coffee shop app goes through.





No comments:

Post a Comment